Date(s) - 28/11/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Banyule-Nillumbik Tech School
Lamp design challenge
This workshop is for secondary aged students only.
Brief (task): to help children aged 4-11 discover the love of reading by
designing & creating a unique bedside lamp.
Duration: 2 days (consecutive)
Dates: Wed 28th & Thurs 29th November,
10am – 4pm
Cost : FREE
• To develop an understanding of an innovation process
• To design a solution based on a brief
• To develop prototypes of a unique solution
• To utilise 3D CAD Software, 3D printing & laser cutters.
• Five prototypes: Storyboard visualisation, 2D sketch, Cardboard
design, 3D Digital Design.
• Computer aided manufacturing and physical product.
• Inspiration gallery design.
For more information and to put your child on the expression of interest list, please email Miriam Mollema with your childs name, age and suburb also which program you’d be interested in participating in. I can’t guarantee you a space, and priority will be given to locals, but it seems like there will likely be opportunities going forwards into the future.
Those participating will need to follow the HEN guidelines.