Date(s) - 16/12/2019
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Homeschool Ninja sessions are continuing fortnightly on Mondays in Term 4
Fortnightly from Monday October 7th,
Now 2 sessions available 1pm-2pm and 2.30pm-3.30pm
Bookings are essential and classes are capped at 15 people
Venue: The Compound, 26/172 Canterbury Rd, Bayswater North
Cost: $18 per person
Age 7 years and above. Parents welcome and encouraged to participate
The 2.30 session will be a sensory friendly session – no music, no loud obstacles, low lighting etc. All are still welcome to join this session, it will just be quieter than the other one.
|Term 4 Dates||Session #1||Session #2|
|Monday 7th October||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Monday 21st October||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Monday 4th November||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Monday 18th November||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Monday 2nd December||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
|Monday 16th December||1.00pm – 2.00pm||2.30pm – 3.30pm|
Instructions for booking classes with The Compound Ninja
- NOTE: classes are capped at 15 participants, so bookings are essential!!!
- There are 2 ways you can book:
- buy a pass which sits in your account, and then you need to go to the class date and reserve your spot in the class
- go to the class you would like to participate in, and this will take you through to purchase a pass
- Click on the following link:
- http://bit.ly/HomeschoolMondayNinja (this link takes you to purchase a pass only. From here, please find the class you would like to book in to, and ensure you reserve a spot in the class)
- You will need to have a Mind Body account to purchase a pass for these sessions. If you have one, login. If you don’t have an account, go through the steps to create an account.
- If creating an account for the first time, make sure you add any family members when prompted so that you can book them in to the classes as well
- Once you have your account set up, you can see your purchase history, your previous visits, and your upcoming schedule.
- Once you have purchased and booked in to your class, please go to your schedule to ensure your class booking is secured
- Please call The Compound on 0438 570 083 if you have any questions!
Or contact Annie on 0409249607 or email@example.com
Last updated on