Date(s) - 28/04/2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Notting Hill Neighbourhood House
Categories No Categories
Fashion revolution is a movement demanding the clothing industry to be more transparent and fairer to all involved. It makes us rethink our buying habits.
Have you ever wondered where the majority of your clothes are made?
Are you curious to find out what happens to the clothes you donate to charity or return to shops like H&M?
Are you interested to know how your garment purchases impacts the planet?
Please join me, Victoria from VicEcoDesigns and Paula from The Sewing Carousel to our Repair and Sew for Slow Fashion – a Fashion Revolution Pop Up event! It’s a family friendly affair and will include:
– An upcycling and clothes repair station
– ‘Give sewing a go’ table
– Fashion revolution activities corner
– Watch a few short documentaries exposing fashions dirty secrets
– Chat with Alexandra from Eco Beauty about organic skin and clothes care products and get a free recipe for home made eco-friendly washing detergent
– Raffle, clothing industry quiz with prizes to be won and more!
When: Sunday the 28th of April 10:00am-12:00pm
Where: Notting Hill Neighbourhood House
Cost: $3 single entry or $5 per familyLast updated on