We Rock the Spectrum PRESTON Social Groups
Date(s) - 12/08/2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We Rock the Spectrum
WE ROCK THE SPECTRUM UNSCHOOLERS GROUPS
The crew at We Rock the Spectrum – Preston is now running Unschoolers Rockin’ Friends Groups.
Our social sessions are ideal for children who are homeschooled either full or part-time or who follow an unschooled philosophy and are looking for some social and activity options in a sensory safe and caring environment.
Sessions are held on TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS during terms.
5 Hour COMBO Day 10AM-3PM
Including a morning community excursion and afternoon Gym Session
3 Hour Gym Session 12PM-3PM
Includes afternoon session at WRTS with Open Play, a sensory class/activity
• This is a Drop Off Program
• Suited for kids 4 – 12 years of age
• Children can book in regularly or attend casually
• 10 – 15 children will attend each session
• 1:1 Ratio Support or 1:4 Ratio Support is available
• NDIS Funding Options available
See the flyer for a list of the scheduled activities and excursions.
Dates: every Tuesday and Friday during school terms
Time: 10am – 3pm, or 12pm – 3pm
Cost: 1:4 Ratio Support – 5Hrs $150 3Hrs $90 / 1:1 Support: 3Hrs $165
To register your interest, visit: