BOOKINGS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY 17TH JUNE. NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME.
Book here https://www.trybooking.com/CHUKW
Fill in the Google form here https://forms.gle/z3yf2UhK6fnxmMLL6
KANGAROOBIE 5 day CAMP – 26-30 June
We have been so lucky to get the opportunity to go to this world class camp. It is AMAZING value and something you will always remember.
The camp includes ALL accommodation, meals and snacks, all activities and inspirational instructors.
ACTIVITIES and instructors are next level amazing! You simply won’t find better, more inclusive, inspiring and fun challenges anywhere. They include survivor ( like the show), obstacle course, hut building, bush cooking, hiking, dancing, GPS adventures, game of life or death ( tag style game with teams of herbivores, carnivores, disease), guided night walks, raft building, farm activities, beach activities etc.
ACCOMMODATION – is dorm style in various size rooms. You may nominate friends that you would like to share with. Some individual rooms are available and can be requested. These will be allocated based on need. Most rooms share bathrooms.
MEALS All dietary requirements accommodated. This is a great chance for parents to kick back and enjoy an amazing camp and amazing company without worrying about anything. The owners are happy to discuss any requirements.
ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS / health care card holders. Kangaroobie is registered to be covered by active kids. If you have a health care card you can apply for these vouchers- they will provide $200/kid for registered activities. The current round of applications ends on May 10th ( for applications).
Simply register for active kids and select Kangaroobie as your provider. You will receive a voucher by email very quickly. Send this voucher to Kangaroobie by 21st May. Book into camp on Trybooking. Kangaroobie will reimburse you the $200/child.
– kids are able to come without parents as long as they have an adult appointed and willing to be responsible for them.
– hygiene measures will be in place ie. parents supervising food and snacks. Washing hands before food. Parents appointed to keep an eye on facilities they are using.
– you are welcome to camp or self cater while at camp. It is a great spot. However costs will be the same.
– if you are only wanting to attend some days and can find another family that wants to take the other days, you are welcome to tag team.
– HEN covers Trybooking fees for members:
Adult (HEN)- $407
Adult – $417.20
Child aged 8+ (HEN) – $407
Child aged 8+ – $417.20
Child aged 4-8 (HEN) – $203.50
Child aged 4-8 – – $208.60
3 and under – FREE
Victorian Camps group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1223153738629915
Last updated on