The Victorian Home Education Advisory Committee provides guidance, information and feedback to DET and the VRQA on the operation of the Regulations. This advice is used by DET and the VRQA to inform the development and implementation of the home education guidelines, support materials and templates plus other non-regulatory matters as they arise.
The following home education representatives were elected to VHEAC by the home education community:
- Natalie (Gnat) Atherden: Gnat@home-ed.vic.edu.au
- Mark Bachmann
- Ben Clark ben6clark (at) gmail (dot) com 0407 095 230
- Faye firstname.lastname@example.org
- Litsa Grace email@example.com
- Pavlina McMaster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Wight email@example.com 0408513556
Your VHEAC reps strive to represent the whole home education community.
VHEAC also includes:
- Home education academic, Dr Glenda Jackson
- Disability advocate, Di McArthy from the Association for Children with a Disability
And, as well as representatives from DET and VRQA, there is a VHEAC secretariat within DET which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
VHEAC Communiques are posted below.
Photo attribution: Nick Youngson – link to – http://nyphotographic.com/