Student Transfer Form

Assistance for Isolated Children
September 7, 2018
VHEAC permanency
September 25, 2018
Show all

Student Transfer Form

When kids aged under 17 move to a TAFE course, they may be asked for a Student Transfer Form during the enrolment process.

To obtain this form, phone your Department regional office and ask to speak to someone about a transition from school enquiry. Once put through, explain you are looking for a Transition from School Form including specific instructions on how to fill it in and submit it.

If you are given the run around, members can contact Sue for help at


You can find your nearest regional office here:




Image Attribution: Alpha Stock Images –

Last updated on

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *